Reporting Christmas Monetary Gift To The Disability Office

I've had a surprise. A Christmas card arrived from an extended family member. It contained money. It means a lot to me. Knowing that I am able to pay my bills helps me not be concerned as I continue pursuing treatment. All monetary gifts need to be reported to my disability case worker. I've just dropped off a letter with proof of the monetary gift to the social assistance office where I live.