Home | Living Life Lab | Activities | Word Mash Game
- Round 1: Four words are randomly selected to form the letter pool. We then use these letters to determine what possibile words you may discover. Use the letter pool to form words 3 and 4 charcters long.
- Round 2: The spelling of 4 and 5 letter words have been scrambled. Unscramble each of the words by spelling them correctly.
- Round 3: In this round two letters have been concealed from each word. Are you able to identify a word that fits the pattern? Give yourself extra credit if you come up with the word we selected.
- Round 4: It is not just words that may be scrambled. For Round #4 we have scrambled a 5, 6 and 7 word phrase. The goal is to put these back as they were originally stated.
- Round 5: Challenge your knowledge of words by matching the group of 6 words with their correct definition.
- Round 6: Put the list of 24 words into alphabetical order.
- Round 7: Our word square is made up of a string of words that resembles a maze. The 1st letter of the 1st word has a box around it. It is up to you to figure out if the next letter is up, down, left or right of this letter. When a letter is used it is not part of another word. The list of words for you to uncover are provided.