Submitting Photograph And Paperwork In Advance Of My Knee MRI Imagining
[ Wednesday June 14th 2017 at 7:52 am ]
I've also prepared a 2 page summary in advance of the MRI imaging of my knee joints on Monday. Prior to each MRI imaging session there is a screen questionaire the patient will take. This form doesn't allow proper space for my complicated history. I've wrote out the details of:
Previous Knee Imaging
- Type of imaging
- Date it occurred
- Facility where this took place
- Date of each operation
- Hospital where it was performed
- Description of each surgery
- This is the set of symptoms I experience virtually each day
Other Pertinent Details
- A very concise background of functional abilities which will focus the radiologist on the joint line of both my knee joints
I also have a photograph that really highlights the challenges of my knee joints. It shows the discoloration and swelling I experience.
I've e-mailed these documents to the patient relations group of my local hospital with a request that they be forwarded onto the radiologist. I am trying my best to make good use of the resources used on me.