- Inspirational For Life
- My Bed Time Routine
- Helping Youth Build A Better Dialogue With Their Parent Or Guardian
- Increasing Your Wheelchair Visibility With Reflective Tape
- Why Do Smoke Detectors And Carbon Monoxide Detectors Need To Be Replaced
- The Psychology Of Chronic Pain
- Establishing The Essentials Of Life With A Physical Disability Or Handicap
- Being True To Yourself
- Thriving In Life In The Midst Of Adversity
- Does 'It' Really Matter?
- My System For Paying And Storing My Utility Bills
- Patreon Accountability Video - March 2018
- Are You Feeling Bored?
- When You Are In The Moment And Feeling Emotionally Flooded
- Organzing My Office Supplies And Tools
2016 Ontario Disability Support Program Property Tax Credit [ January 7th 2016 at 10:33 pm ]
This video is for ODSP recipients who own their own home (including paying a mortgage). Today I completed my 2016 application for the ODSP property tax credit. Since making this video I've found out some communities only offer a deferral --- meaning the property tax is due upon the sale of the house. Where I live it is a 'credit'.