- Inspirational For Life
- My Bed Time Routine
- Helping Youth Build A Better Dialogue With Their Parent Or Guardian
- Increasing Your Wheelchair Visibility With Reflective Tape
- Why Do Smoke Detectors And Carbon Monoxide Detectors Need To Be Replaced
- The Psychology Of Chronic Pain
- Establishing The Essentials Of Life With A Physical Disability Or Handicap
- Being True To Yourself
- Thriving In Life In The Midst Of Adversity
- Does 'It' Really Matter?
- My System For Paying And Storing My Utility Bills
- Patreon Accountability Video - March 2018
- Are You Feeling Bored?
- When You Are In The Moment And Feeling Emotionally Flooded
- Organzing My Office Supplies And Tools
9 Year Old Boys On My Street Showed Me Their Snow Fort [ November 22nd 2016 at 5:24 pm ]
I am having a really hard day today with my physical disability. Two 9 year old boys have just made my day showing me the snow fort they made with the snow from the first snow storm of the year.